Entry Requirements (for both courses)
- A degree in the subject area or a degree with a substantial portion relevant to National Curriculum programmes and examination syllabuses in that subject area.
- GCSE English, mathematics and science at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of the Professional Skills tests for literacy and numeracy
Successful Applicants (FOR BOTH COURSES)...
- Meet the ‘national requirements’ (degree, GCSEs, DBS check, health clearance)
- Have good subject knowledge at degree level
- Have some subject curriculum knowledge
- Have a good understanding of what teachers do
- Usually have recent experience in a school or schools
- Often have (other) experience with children
- Often have experience training others